Monday, December 20, 2010

Love lies in the eyes of the beholder



"I remember the first day, when I saw...
You didn't quite seem like the one I would be in awe...
But as the days passed by...
The distance seemed to have gone by..."


"Now we are so close to each other...
That I wish we were every moment together :):)
But the world has different plans :(:(
It seems like they wanna increase the span :(:("


"But I am not afraid as long as you are near...
I will fight back, without any fear...
I promise I will always love you no matter what;
Even if you tell me, "Baby please, not now....I gotta fix a lot"


"The only thing I dread is the fear of losing you;
Which at times takes me away from you :(:(
But I never wanna lose you Baby...
You are my life and you know it already."

"I can't imagine my life without you not being a part of it;
The love that you have given me, no one can ever forfeit.
I wish that you always remember the good times we shared...
And the times when we truly loved each other and cared."

"All I ask for is your peace and happiness...
I don't care if its at the cost of my lugubriousness.
"I always wish to be remembered as someone who moved you...
And as someone who truly loved you."

"But I guess, everyone has to move on;
Though this time it does not seem to be that much fun...
I just wish that you would realize in time...
That my love was forever thine."

1 comment: